Monday, January 14, 2008

Ballet Flats Shoe Play

ballet flats dangling dipping

Here's a site with a bunch of shoeplay, dipping, dangling and other shoe fetish antics. Some muddy sneakers as well. The pictures are a bit small but there are literally hundreds if not thousands of them. And they're all mostly ballet flats. You don't get to see much of them around here or around anywhere. They remind me of this Overheard In The Office quote:

11AM Nuns Wore Stilettos

Older worker: You know what they used to call those shoes when I was your age?
Peon wearing ballet flats: Um, I'm not sure I want to know...
Older worker: Slut shoes. You could always tell which girls were easy because they wore shoes just like that.


via Overheard in the Office, Dec 12, 2007


Slut shoes... the word rolls of the tongue like the shoes of a slut. It just might be one of my favourite words of all time.

No comments: